transform your smile
If you have concerns in relation to your smile, then dental veneers may be the ideal cosmetic treatment for you! Custom designed in response to your unique needs and requirements, veneers can visibly erase many of the unwanted characteristics of your smile such as chips, cracks and discoloration to create a perfectly beautiful smile.
The magic of veneers
Veneers are very thin shells made from porcelain, composite resin or dental bonding solutions that are secured to the front side of your teeth that are exposed when smiling. Veneers are typically used to change the physical appearance of your teeth, and can conceal many dental concerns.
Are you concerned with any of the following?
- An overly gummy smile
- A smile that is not in proportion
- Having to wait to enjoy the results of your treatment
If you answered yes, dental veneers may be a suitable option for you.
At PQB Dental Clinic we offer a range of dental veneer options to fit your smile, budget and lifestyle. Our selection includes:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Veneers
What is the difference between composite and porcelain veneers?
While each have their own set of advantages, the main differences between these two types of veneers include:
Porcelain veneers are considered the gold standard in cosmetic dental treatment and are an ideal choice if you are seeking a long term solution that is resistant to future discolorations.
- Requires shaving down of the natural teeth in preparation for the veneers
- Are strong and sturdy
- Are stain resistant
- Usually takes two appointments
- Require no tooth preparation
- Are more susceptible to discoloration
- Can be applied in one visit
- Are shaped over your teeth while you watch, and are hardened in place once you are satisfied